We are your source for automated welding solutions.
Today, nearly every task can be managed by a robot, including welding. For years, welding was a task strictly handled by humans, but advances in technology have made robotic welding a real and effective form of welding.
Robotic welding offers the following benefits over traditional welding:
- Improve the quality of the weld while ensuring outcome consistency.
- Increase customer satisfaction.
- Decrease the cycle and lead time of new welds.
- Control the heat of the weld for consistent outputs.
- Lower defect and non-conformance rates.
- Improve the overall appearance and quality of the product.
- Make “exact” replicas of an original weld.
At Fab Metal LLC, we proudly offer robotic welding solutions in addition to our standard welding options. We recommend robotic welding for many projects, but not every single one. In some cases, traditional welding is the better fit, while in others, robotic welding offers more significant advantages. For example, we often recommend robotic welding for larger projects, products that need to be recreated multiple times, and in cases where the welding requirement is relatively standard as opposed to more complex.
Like with our other welding services, our robotic welding solutions are designed to solidify your satisfaction and ensure high-quality product outcomes. We would be happy to tell you more about robotic welding and how this advancement in welding technology has changed the industry for the better. To talk to one of our representatives about a potential robotic welding project, contact us today.